Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cake Mix Cookies



Pretty much everyone I know loves cookies, but not everyone has time to make them so people often buy them from the store. Let me tell you I am so AGAINST store bought cookies (bakeries or something may be acceptable, and also Oreos because let’s be honest they just can’t be made better). I am a big believer in making things yourself but I know that a lot of people are uncomfortable in the kitchen or simply don’t have time to make them. Well, these cookies are the PERFECT place to start! They are so easy and fast, and trust me cooking did not come easy to me in the beginning but now I love it! So, trust yourself and try these out. You can’t go wrong with Cakies (what Miguel calls them)!

Soften the butter in the microwave and put all other ingredients in a mixer or large bowl.
Mix ingredients together (I use either my mixer or hand mixer because its easier). Then add in the chocolate chips.
Now put rounded tablespoons of dough evenly on a greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

Now your cookies are done! Enjoy them!

P/C: Maddie Woodhouse

Cakies/Cake Mix Cookies

Ingredients
1 box of white or yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
4 Tbsp butter (softened)
1 ¼ tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Poor the cake mix, eggs, oil, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
Mix in the chocolate chips
Then grease your cookie sheet and place rounded tablespoons of the cookie dough evenly on the cookie sheet
Bake for 8-10 minutes and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS