Friday, January 2, 2015

Zeke's Santa Pictures

We took Zeke to go visit Santa and he started out ok but then realized we left him so we were not in the picture and he freaked out. His faces are so funny and sad at the same time I had to post them!







I died with laughter when I saw these! I felt like a terrible parent for laughing so hard but I can't wait to embarrass him with these someday!

Now onto more cuteness! For our parents Christmas gifts we wanted to take some cute pictures of Zeke with lights and a Santa outfit. My sister was so great and took the pictures for us! This is not an easy task considering this kid NEVER sits still, but she did it and I could not be happier with the result! I thought my mom was going to cry when she opened the picture on Christmas morning. I am so happy we have these pictures to remember Zeke's first Christmas! Especially since they are so much happier than the pictures with Santa!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS